Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Distracted from abundance

I've been away from the blogging world for a bit. Distracted.

Read a phrase from author Tim Sanders today. "A successful life is a journey back to one's abundance." He then asked "Think about it. Where are you now?"

I am not sure I am in abundance, right now. And with that same statement I do not mean to say that what I am doing lacks worth, value, even satisfaction. But abundance. Hmmmmmmm. Boy that's a whopper of a word.

I have some thinking to do this week.

In the midst of all that is so beautiful and wonderful... and believe me I do know I am blessed beyond all measure... my heart has felt scarcity of late.

Perhpas it is the constant motion. Perhaps the ever-present noise. Perhaps the continuous output. All constant. all distracting. Depleting.

I need a soul fill-up. My heart needs to be tickled with unblemished joy.

Back at ya on this topic...

No comments:

Post a Comment